Sunday, April 11, 2010

week 9 ends...

So. I'm back. Yay for me, and for anyone who reads my awesomeness. I'm actually severely pissed at NMP lately because I've lost my black folder that contains all my everything so far for uni. So I've been incredible stressed about that...
I think I lost it in our tute on wednesday, or the lecture. Either way I'm not happy Jan. But the tute was otherwise interesting, we had to do a high school style report on some major internet players but Pirate Guy thought we'd learn more or whatever if we did it on a company that was not very well known. EG: Instead of youtube, maybe hulu or something. Or askjeeves vs google. That sort of thing.

Speaking of google, everyone in this unit should really watch the Hungry Beast google video. I don't have much internet left so I wont be posting a link to it but if you've got internet (and you're reading this so i assume you do) then google "hungry beast google" or "the beast file google" and watch the video. It'll make you scared of google.
(also did you know that Google's company moto is "Dont be evil"? Fair enough but HAHAHAHA Irony....)
So enough outbursts and back to the blogging and crap.
Funnily enough I didn't get Google, i got some never before heard of thing called Reddit, which is similiar to delicious but a bit different. So we just did Delicious, although i did have fun with google trends for the first time so yay me.

I've got a plan actually of what I'm going to do with google trends, so stay tuned and wait for some conspiracy theory driven madness.

So that's my blog for now, see ya next time if the government doesn't use their satellite to turn my RFID chip into a microwave emitter and cooks me while i walk my dog that i don't have...

No comments:

Post a Comment